Balls, Sticks, & Stuff
10/01/2004
 
On the Blog Circuit
B.S. & S. has received several compliments lately via email and posts on other blogs. Additionally, the hit counter continues to grow (more hits than Willie Mays). To those of you who have paid me such compliments, particularly Iain, Brian, Tom, and Tom - thank you very much, it's always good to know that someone is out there reading and enjoying. Your blogs are all a great influence on B.S. & S. To those of you who have posted comments, I appreciate your input, and to those of you who have stealthily stopped by without posting a comment or sending an email - thank you and y'all come back now, hear?

If you have been kind enough to link to me, I appreciate it. I continue to update the Balls, Sticks, & Stuff links page and the sidebar, so if you've linked to me and I haven't returned the favor, feel free to send me an email.

Speaking of Iain (an English baseball fan living in France who appreciates a good double play as much as I do) at The Baseball Desert, he is so excited about the upcoming playoffs he is planning on getting up at 2 AM every night to watch on MLB.tv, just as he did last year. Now that is certainly giving it 110%. Way to hustle, Iain, you're getting your uniform dirty.

In other blog news, Brad Dowdy of No Pepper fame has rekindled his golf blog, Making the Cut. I can't help but be impressed with a guy who is obsessed with both baseball and golf. If he is incredibly smart and good looking, he just may be my long lost twin.



<< Home

Archives
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004